Thank you for visiting the Tirlebrook Primary School website.
Learning is at the heart of everything we do. At Tirlebrook, to ensure that learning thrives, we encourage the children to explore, enjoy and excel in every aspect of their schooling together. It is our aim to develop resilient, independent, confident and happy learners. We pride ourselves in being friendly, inclusive and welcoming.
Tirlebrook is a place where:
- the acquiring and modifying of skills, knowledge, behaviour and values is successfully supported
- the joy of learning is readily experienced
- opportunities for children to be curious are widely provided
- imaginations are stimulated
- commitment, achievement and excellence are celebrated
- perseverance, determination and self-belief are inspired
- integrity, fairness and honesty are highly valued
- working together as a team is the norm
This is all achieved in an environment where children are expected to be ready, respectful and responsible.
Our core values are also at the heart of everything we do. Additionally, Tirlebrook is a place where:
- creativity and enrichment are promoted
- worthwhile interactions and relationships with each other, our wider school family and the community beyond are established
- connecting with our environment is encouraged
- positive attitude is harnessed as skills and talents are cultivated
This is what makes our school special to us.
We hope that the information contained in our website will give you an idea of what life is like at our school. If you would like any further information or would like to arrange a visit to our school, our contact details can be found on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
With very best wishes,
Mr Simon Lockley